Multi-tasking- training, toning and tanning...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lets start with a brief intro... my name is Freya and i am nearly 16 (three weeks!!!) and basically this blog is about my training for the HydroActive Womens Challenge, which i am running on September 3rd... Its a 5k run around Hyde Park, and i am running with team Emily's Angels to "See of CF."

I am running for a very special person, namely Miss Emily Thackray, who i have know since i was really rather tiny! She is my best friends sister and is currently waiting for a double lung transplant, as a result of CF.

Anyway this blog is basically a place for me to tell you all about how my training is going, as until yesterday it really hasn't been going anywhere at all. i probably wont be going on too much about me, so if you want to know more (who wouldn't!), check out my myspace blog at www.myspace.com/proudtobeageek

I have been reading other people's training blogs for a while now and think it is a rather good idea; and hopefully it will be quite motivational...

Well thats all for now, i shall tell you about my first few sessions next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home